Along with the WKHS and TWHS football staff, WYB is engaged in promoting a sport that is SAFE, FUN, and has kids wanting to keep PLAYING.
The head coaches from both high schools are committed to working with WYB to design and implement changes to this program that will take advantage of the lastest trends in football. Some examples are:
1. Using the HS coaches to train the youth coaches
2. Having the high school players available to be mentors to the youth players.
3. Promoting safety to all kids by working together to develop best practice methods.
4. Setting development goals at each age level.
5. Working together with WYB to provide a cohesive program that will allow success for years to come.
WYB, WKHS, and TWHS are committed to making this program fun and safe for all participants. If you think you would like to help or get involved in the NEW WYB Football, please let us know.