Please click on the "Documents" section of our webpage for a registration form.
Who: All students grades 3-8 (this fall)
What: All position, non-contact, football camp: teaching the fundamentals of offense, defense, kicking, punting, passing, catching, ball carrying, blocking, & tackling. Teaching the fundamentals of proper running form, and power techniques at an early age.
When: Monday thru Wednesday July 20 - July 22 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Worthington Kilbourne H.S. 1499 Hard Rd. Varsity Practice Fields
Purpose: Teach fundamental football skills in order to enjoy the sport and have fun and success when playing it, whether at home or in a league.
Staff: Vince Trombetti - Camp Director Head Varsity Football Coach Worthington Kilbourne H.S. email@example.com (please email any questions) Varsity Football Coaches Freshman Football Coaches Present & Former WKHS Players
Pre-Registration Fees: $55 for all campers $10 discount for second camper in same family.
Fees provide for the following: Practice/training facilities T-shirt & Water Bottle 3 evenings of instruction Lots of fun!
Walk-ups, Late Fees & Refunds:
• Any registrations received after Friday, July 17, including campers registering on the first day of camp will be charged $75. Please help us plan our camp and save yourself $20 by registering early.
• Refunds will deduct a $10 handling fee
• Improve football skills and fundamentals
• Improve running form and speed
• Work with future teammates
• Work with future coaches
What to bring:
• Tennis shoes, required, for inside practice in case of inclement weather.
• Cleats, optional, but recommended for instruction on grass (molded sole or screw-in cleats acceptable).